I specialise in accessibility consultancy for game content, workplaces and events.
A consultation would typically include:
- a preliminary discussion with you via email
- the reading / viewing / playing of material supplied by you
- a video call with you or in-person meeting with you (if local)
- a written report of recommendations
You will receive advice about inclusion and accessibility of non-normative and marginalised groups.
This will be different depending on what I am consulting on for you, but may look like:
- examples of appropriate / inappropriate language to use
- responses to specific accessibility queries or concerns
- guidance around how to portray a particular experience or discuss a particular subject matter
- recommendations regarding the setup of an inclusive physical or digital space
- things to consider about accessibility in your game development process
Please get in touch for rates and further information.